Re: IML: VALUE OF MY '65

It's worth what someone is willing to pay for it.

-------------- Original message from frank mahoney <black50net@xxxxxxxxx>: --------------

Greetings! I wonder if you all could help me with an idea of what the '65 Imperial Crown convertible is worth?

It has a little over 16,000 miles on it. It was repainted some time ago, an okay job. Still looks good. I believe the top has been replaced also.

The interior is all original. The wood trim has some discoloration. All of the windows work except the rear passenger.

The glass in intact. None of the leather is torn. The dash has a little separation.

The tires are new Michel ins. It has the hard side covers for the top and the soft center piece.

I believe I have about got the engine ready to start. ( I'm taking this step slowly because it has sat inside storage for several years.

All of the trim is there inside and out. there is a small dent in the rear chrome trim above the bumper and the chrome trim around the passenger's front wheel well has a minor dent.

Any thoughts would be appreciated,

Take Care,

Frank