RE: IML: Yahoo! Groups: You're invited! Join Imperial-Club today.

You haven’t been harvested.  I have sent multiple messages to the list letting everyone know this is happening over the last week but due to problems with the server you may not have received your notice.

          Steve B.

Sent: Friday, March 14, 2008 11:17 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: IML: Yahoo! Groups: You're invited! Join Imperial-Club today.

Hello all,

It looks like our email list addresses msy have been harvested. Or maybe just mine?

Anyone else here get this?

I got this and my spam-load doubled also.

Cruiser

--------COPY--------

Imperial-Club moderator <Imperial-Club-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

iml.webmonster@xxxxxxxxx has invited you to join Imperial-Club
the best way to discover and share information and advice with others. All for free.

A personal invitation from iml.webmonster@xxxxxxxxx:

Hello:
You have been invited to join the new Imperial Mailing List hosted by Yahoo Groups. Our existing mailing list will be decommissioned on Wednesday March 26th.

Steve B. and your Admin and Webmoster Team

See for yourself why millions of people are members of Yahoo! Groups. But
hurry. This invitation expires in 30 days.

Join this group:

Yahoo! Groups is a free service that allows you to stay in touch with
friends and family or meet new people who share your interests.
Yahoo! Groups values your privacy. It is a violation of our service
rules for Groups members to abuse this invitation feature. If you feel
this has happened, please notify us:
http://help.yahoo.com/fast/help/us/groups/cgi_abuse

You may also change your email preferences to stop receiving group
invitations in the future. To do so, please go here: