IML: It Kinda Look Like Mine 62 Imp. Too!

IML: It Kinda Look Like Mine 62 Imp. Too!

Hi to All;
 We (Imperialists Who Have 62's) did Make the Cover of the WPC News (Chrysler Product Restorers Club) Monthly Magazine for March 2008.  It's a 62 Crown 4-Door Model That Looks REALLY Nice. Well Mine is Custom and is the Same Color, "Oyster White" W-Code.  And Excellent & Informative Article By Stephen B. Petrovich Too. With the Snow,  a White Building and a White Car the Tinted Windows Really Stick Out.
Very Nice Automobile Patricia Pruitt!

Dave Van Buren
Trenton Engine Plant (Retired)
Your Car My Engine (Well 68 M.Y. & Later Engines)

It's Tax Time! Get tips, forms and advice on AOL Money & Finance.