Sent: Wednesday, March 05, 2008 10:34 AM
Subject: Re: IML: Please Welcome Ken Rotter

Hi Dan thank You  I am very proud to be a member of this select organizaton. I am presently trying to find the origional owner of this car with the vin number 5  away from known IMP car in sweden and in very excellent shape 59,000 miles on it  I re oiled the wood and now am looking for a list of vin numbers  in 66 any idea where I can find that?? Thanks again Ken

"dansgarage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <dansgarage@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Ken!..and welcome to the group! As the owner of two 1966 Imperials (Convertible and a 4-door LeBaron) I am sure you will feel right at home here! Over the past 5-6 years I have found that the amount of knowledge that the members have to share is exceeded ONLY by their willingness TO share it with other members! You might check out the "Year-by-Year" page on the club website (www.imperialclub.com) and see if there is an article or reference to your car from the previous owners! Otherwise its a good bet that a member of this list will have SOME kind of knowledge about your vehicle! Good Luck and, again, welcome to the list!!!
Dan Melnik