Sent: Monday, March 03, 2008 9:00 PM
Subject: Re: IML: How much for a 1972 Imperial?

Hi,

Thanks for the assistance in pricing the Imperial.  I looked at it today and it drove very well.  It's a well optioned car that has the sure brake option.  Unfortunately the Auto-Temp doesn't work and neither does the power antenna.  It drifts a little when driving but when I pressed hard on the brakes when I was driving it, the sure brake light came on so I guess it still works.  There are lots of dents and dings on both sides of the car and it's worn away on the creases on the hood.  So, what's a good price, $2,500..... $3,000?

Thanks,
Carl

Hi,

I have a line on a 1972 Imperial LeBaron, triple black, cruise control, rear air, and split front seats.  It has lots of dings and dents but is definitely in respectable condition.  What is a good price for a '72?

Thanks,
Carl

It's Tax Time! Get tips, forms and advice on AOL Money & Finance.