Re: IML: TNT engine in '68 Imperials

There was more to the TNT than an air cleaner and a pie tin.  The cam is different, as are the exhaust manifolds and a couple other things I don't remember.  The block should have HP stamped on the pad.  I have never heard of an Imperial delivered from the factory with the TNT engine installed.  I do not believe the HP exhaust manifolds will fit in a stock '68 engine compartment, but I could be wrong.

Happy motoring,

David

'91 K-Imperial driver 200,000 miles
'66 LeBaron dual air and every option known to man