Re: IML: Lead Additive

In this same vane,  we have a 1975 and a 1993, both of which were
made for unleaded.  When did Chrysler start making our Imperial
engines unleaded compatable 1972?  I think that the slant 6's in
1971 were unleaded compatable (hardened seats).  AND I think that
it also had something to do with the compression ratio being
lowered slightly in the Chrysler engines versus quite a bit in
Fords nad GM's

Æyn