From: mamrom@xxxxxxx
Sent: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 2:57 PM
Subject: IML: Imperial- Under achiever

Two things that come to mind when you talk about the Chrysler Imperial. One is that it always finish in Show (3rd place) for you non- horse fans and it never had a distinguish style of it's own. Let's face it- the Imperial adopted a lot of style from Caddy and Lincoln over the years and even today the concept car of 2007 looks like a baby Rolls. In my Opinion, in which I'm entitled to- is that The Imperial never held onto to a look of it's own that you knew it was an Imperial. Point in case, I went to a strangers home with my '91 Imperial and He said; "Nice car- "What is it a Lincoln"?  So my question is out there for comments- Will the Chrysler Imperial be noted in History as an underachiever because of what I've mentioned- Lack of distinguishation-my word