Sent: Friday, July 07, 2006 3:45 AM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: IML: Tranny leak: yoke?

Hi All,
       I had a similar problem with my 70 valiant hardtop, had a 904
that
would not respond to new seals. Turned out that the internal bore of the

universal front section has a frost type plug which is just hammered in
and
is not entirely leakproof.Dont know if  a 66 is the same and you really
have
to pull the driveshaft and seperate the joint to check it. regards
Geoff
Simpson in NZ