IML: Tranny leak: yoke?

The tranny in my '66 coupe is leaking a steady drip. Weird thing is, the drip is coming off the drive shaft at the yoke. It does NOT look like it is coming out at the rear seal. I do know that I overfilled the tranny when refilling it (note to self, even when draining the tranny, some still exists in the housing, so don't add the total amount of capacity--duh!), so at first I thought it was just excess escaping. The car has been up on ramps with the tranny reinstalled for 4 days now (had to figure out the fuel pump was done) so it has not been able to run yet since reattaching the tranny to the block.

Any ideas why it is leaking? The tranny was rebuilt last year, and has less than 750 miles on it since. I only took it off to replace the rear main oil seal.

Thanks.

--
Chris Lynch
Feinex Design House

"About half my designs are controlled fantasy, 15 percent are total madness and the rest are bread-and-butter designs."  --Manolo Blahnik