IML: 68 Imperial weight

Kate.
I ran my 68 4door HT over the scales at a grain elevator about a month ago.  Full of fuel, spare tire, no hubcaps or fender skirts.  Weight was 5220  lbs.  Weighted the hubcaps, 24 lbs and 6 lbs for the fender skirts.  Total 5,250 lbs, no driver.
The hubs caps feel like more than 6 lbs. but I  used a balance beam type scale.
Hope this helps.
Bill Miller
68 imperial
64 300K conv.