RE: IML: 1967 Imperial Steering

NOPE. Wheel only does on one way. They did not center it properly.
From: ajl <alacaria@xxxxxxxxx>
Hi;
I just had a pitman arm and tie rod end with front end alignment on my 67 Imperial. My question is this. My steering wheels two main spokes are pointed straight up, north and south. When I called the garage they told me that there is no adjustment to correct it other than removing the steering wheel and putting it back the way I want it, which is straight east and west.
Does that sound correct.