Sent: Monday, June 26, 2006 8:30 AM
Subject: IML: RARE 1970 Imperial Crown for sale

Hi Folks,

I don't often pass along eBay auctions, but this one really grabbed my attention:

http://tinyurl.com/jurmf

I've been interested in fuselage Imperials for 24 years now, and this is the first 1970 Crown I've ever seen.  AND it is doubly rare in that it does NOT have the vinyl roof, which was optional on the Crown model (but standard on the LeBaron).

The car clearly needs some attention, but the interior looks pretty decent, which certainly adds some value to the car.  It appears to have AutoTemp and the AM/FM Search Tune radio, which are a couple of nice options.

Somebody needs to give this one a good home!

Thanks,

Elijah

Yahoo! Groups gets better. Check out the new email design. Plus there?s much more to come.