IML: Anniston Show

Guys;

We are cancelling our reservations at the Anniston gathering. We were looking forward to going, but a 20 hour round trip with gas prices going up, made us decide to cancel.

A question for the individuals with the 67 or 68 Imperials. What is the average gas mileage on the interstate with an Imperial of this year? We have not had our 67 on a trip yet.

We did go to the Charlotte Autofair last week with our 56 Imperial and had a good time. We stayed at the Candlewood Suites for $53.00 a night. It was a very nice hotel. One thing that did happen, Friday night about 9:30. P.M. we looked out the second floor window of the hotel and there was 7 or 8 women that were posing with our Imperial and were having their pictures taken. This went on for 15 minutes then they left.

We did go to the show Saturday and there was a white 58 and a yellow 57 Imperial that attended. It was a nice show, but not as nice as Carlisle. I guess you cannot compare the two as they are two different types of shows.

Our next major outing will be the Chrysler Carlise in July. See you there

Anthony and Valerie Lacaria