Re: IML: Please Welcome Jay D'Angelo

Hi Jay,
Just thought I would let you know that seeing your 64 conv was the final push I needed to purchase mine a few weeks ago! It's going to be a long process but the goal is to get it looking like yours. It's the same color with the black interior.
Thanks for posting the pictures on the site, it will keep me motivated!
I would love to see more if you have them
Greg