IML: SMP '59 Imperial kit reissue

Good morning Imperialists:
Anyone who is interested in obtaining one or more of
the  Model King  1959 Imperial reissue kits...you no
longer have to search Ebay...I'm giving you two
sources from which you may obtain as many kits as you
wish...you'll have to do a search to get the info.
needed to order as I'm not tech literate enough to
include it...The first is Fred's Model World in
Buffalo, NY...Fred Sterns contact person...the second
is Hobby Heaven in Michigan. These kits are EXACT
reissues of the original '59 issue including all the
custom parts and even  beautiful reprints of the
instruction sheet and original decal sheet with those
cool '59 graphics done in crisp, enhanced style on
quality paper.  I've collected vintage kits for 30+
years and have never seen a reissue as nice as this...
Comparing it to my original unbuilt '59 Imperial, the
only non original parts are the tires which can be
obtained from Modelhaus and the type of original
screws for fastening the frame to the body. those who
purchase this kit will be delighted for many
reasons...first, its an Imperial that hasn't been
reissued since '59, its definitely quality, and a neat
trip back to the origins of the model kit hobby...THIS
KIT IS A MUST HAVE FOR ANY IMPERIALIST, and no I'm not
getting a kickback. Congratulations to Dave Burket,
The Model King for this endeavor...and keep more
reissues coming, as the factory surely won't...more
Imperials would certainly be welcome, too...How about
a '62 Convertible next? Thanks again and happy
building.
 Bruce