Re: Re: IML: Oil Pan Gasket

Just depends on what pan gasket you use.  Some of the gaskets have smaller holes that you can stick the bolt thu and it will hold the gasket in place while installing the pan.  I use the yellow 3m and just place some on all four corners.  Like to be able to remove the pan at a later date if needed. With out having a lot of clean up to do.  >