Re: IML: windshield disaster and update

Hi Richard,

I am so sorry to hear about your windshield disaster, I really do hope you
will find a good replacement within reasonable time!
After all the work you have done sofar this really is a disaster..

There is nothing I can do from here in the Netherlands, all I can do is
wish you good luck and please do keep "the faith" .
You and I know these 1960 cars are worth every dollar we put in it !!

All the best,

Robert van der ES