IML: 56 Chrysler front glass interchange with a 55 Imperial?

IML: 56 Chrysler front glass interchange with a 55 Imperial?

The garage charged for the other work.  The deformation work was a freebie.

If I screwed up and crushed a restored car while I had it and couldn't afford the fix, I'd write off the labor and parts at the least as a "sorry/my bad".

-But that's me.  The guy that this happened to was explicit about not letting me emote to the mechanic.  I would have dotted the guy's eyes if that had been my car, but it wasn't my business, so I stayed out of it.  I think that he got the vibe that I was putting out when I went over and trailered the car away, but I kept my trap shut the entire time.  Maybe I'll drive by when the car's done - I think that he's under the impression that I "bought" the carcass.

I sold my Hollanders interchange manual awhile back and have not bothered to replace it.

Anyone know if a 56 Chrysler windscreen interchanges with a 55 imperial??

-Kenyon

mopar413@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
How can the garage charge for totaling the car. Clearly there fault. As for as the window I may be able to come up with one from a 56 4 dr chrysler if that would work. Let me know of list.

Kenyon Wills