Re: IML: 1960 CENTER LINK

Hi to All: the Moog part# for the Center link is ES-599. It Fits 57 to 63 Imperials.
I've seen one on E-Bay in the last year & it sold for about $180. Very Best of Luck Finding One. Maybe Rebuilding is the Best Bet.
Happy Holidays & Happier Imperialing

Dave V.
Trenton Engine Plant
(Your Car, My Engine)