From: <noblee2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Re: IML: 69 Imperial badging
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 12:27:16 -0500
I just walked out to garage and looked at the 69 LeBaron 4 dr. that I've
owned (or that has owned me) for the last 33 years.  It has the Imperial
script on the front fenders, Imperial script on the right front of the grill
if your faceing the car and Imperial in block letters embossed in the bumper
between the taillights.
It has the Imperial eagles on the C pillers, on the hood and covering the
trunk key way.
The only place that the Lebaron emblem is displayed is on the glove box door
upper right hand corner.