Re: IML: Heater & A/C Actuator '59 through '63 cars

Re: IML: Heater & A/C Actuator '59 through '63 cars

The fan speed switch is a separate component from the
pushbutton HVAC mode actuator on all years.  Some
years it is push/pull on the temp lever, some years a
3-position conventional switch.

Chris H.

66 LeBaron