Re: IML: Heater & A/C Actuator '59 through '63 cars

Re: IML: Heater & A/C Actuator '59 through '63 cars

I could be wrong, but I believe that the blower speed switch is a different style, and incorporated into the push button control module on '59 through '63 air conditioned cars. I say this because on those cars, the blower speed is increased by pulling out the temperature control lever, where as on '64, '65, and '66 there is a small separate fan speed switch next to the push button control module.

Paul W.