IML: 90's Imperial Sighting

All,
Frequently I am passed in the mornings while commuting to work Eastbound on the 210 Freeway in the Upland/San Dimas/Glendora area of Southern California by a 90's (sorry! not familiar enough with the 90's to know the exact year) Imperial.  It is white with gold plated trim and appears to be extremely well cared for.  Just wondering if it belongs to anyone on this list and, if so, congratulations for maintaining such a beautiful car! It reminds me why I love Imperials so.  Thanks.
Randy