RE: IML: More Power from EFI 318 or Big Block Swap ?

RE: IML: More Power from EFI 318 or Big Block Swap ?

I am realy set on the 400 big block stroker, reasons are more HP and torque than a streetable small block stroker will produce and I know that the 400 stroker is reliable, I built one and installed it into a 1979 ramcharger and beat on it for over 70,000 miles before selling it because my wife kept getting speeding tickets in it. Also another I want ths 400 big block in the 81 Imperial is that it just isn't done too often and will stand out in a car show big time. Cool part about the 400 is they are still cheap to find and no one really wants because they are too busy following the crowd with their 440s and now the Hemi. After all that is why I bought this car, its completely different and totally unique.
Kyle