Re: IML: Jay Leno Mentions Imperial

the topic got off on to some friendly banter over K-Cars and was a K-IMP (REAL) IMP, or just a dressed up K-New Yorker.  Just having fun. And yes the 5th AVE package was on a 80 New Yorker 1st years was in a tan/lit brown color only. following years for the 5TH Ave pac the color range was expanded.

Alan Jordan

90 IMP

75 IMP LeBaron

-------------- Original message from Mark McDonald <tomswift@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>: --------------