IML: 1967 1 of 19

Hello folks,
I have knowledge as to the fact there were only 19 -1967 Imperial Le Baron's with dual air. According to Jeffery I. Godshall in his article titled"1967-68 Imperial: All Dressed Up and No Place To Go" in Collectible Automobile October 2002, it states such as .." A dual -unit air conditioner, permitting individual temperature regulation for front and rear compartments, was also available, though only 19 cars were so equipped, making it the rarest 1967 option."
I don't believe a magazine such as this would make up something and print it or they would be liable for such.

Jason Beinbrech