Sent: Wednesday, October 05, 2005 6:43 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: IML: Snap-On HD hub puller $75 craigslist ad near San
Francisco

     For those members who have the luxury of an air compressor, (I do)
the
air impact gun is a reasonable method
for removing drums from tapered axles.

Granted, the impact gun is easier to use
and may be quicker. However the Snap On shown for $75.00 is a bargain
     I've been using a tool similar to the
Snap On previously shown, since 1956
with no difficulty. Swinging a brass hammer will strengthen your biceps
and
a rest period waiting for the drum to pop off is an opportunity to have
a cup of coffee & relax.

In Jest
Jim

  http://www.imperialclub.com/yr/1939/limo/martin/index.htm