Re: Re: IML: 1973 Imperial/New Yorker Idler Arm

Re: Re: IML: 1973 Imperial/New Yorker Idler Arm

Haven't we discovered that these two parts are not the same? It seems that there is even a parts house that shows the same number for both, another case of an unimpeachable source having the wrong information.

If the parts are similar, some shops have the skill to create the part you need by combining the similar part with the one off your car (sort of like cut and paste, only with a torch). My front end shop did this for my '68, but it tied up their shop for the whole day.

Paul W.