Re: IML: Dual master seeks Brake Proportioning Valve

Re: IML: Dual master seeks Brake Proportioning Valve

There are two ways to get there:
One is to use the adjustable valve.  You want to experiment with it in a safe area and you want as much pressure to the rear brakes as you can.  Once you have so much pressure to the rears that they lock up, back it off.

Second is to find a similary weight balanced disc/drum car that had a dual master cylinder and get a proportioning valve (may end up being a salvage yard item).  For example, if your car has 60% of the weight up front, you'd want a donor car to be similar in front weight.  This is still a hit and miss proposition though.

Mark