Re: IML: '71 power windows

I have the Factory Service Manual for the '71 and on this topic it's practically useless -- a couple of generic and vague diagrams that don't clearly show attaching points. (The '71 manual is a monstrous 2-part volume that includes every Chrysler and Plymouth product from the Valiant on up so there is precious little Imperial-specific information).
My '68 manual is much more helpful and it includes the warning about clamping the regulator but again, not very detailed on removal/reinstallation of the assembly. I love instructions like ...
1. Remove door panel.
2. Remove window regulator assembly.

Jim Kelly/Honolulu