IML: Please Welcome New Member, Jamie Beck

IML: Please Welcome New Member, Jamie Beck

New Subscriber(s): Jamie Beck
Email Address is: jamieabeck@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Pensacola, Florida

Car(s) owned: none

Self-Introduction: I've always loved American luxury cars ever since I was a child old enough to recognize them. I drive an 1989 Cadillac Seville that I refuse to give up despite its age.

I've never had the pleasure to own an Imperial but was surprised and excited that there are still people who appreciate them.

Kudos to you for preserving a part of American culture in these days when American culture leaves a lot to be desired.

One of the most beautiful cars I have ever seen was my uncle's New Yorker hardtop ('77 or '78) It was cream-colored and had a plush tan velour interior. ...a work of art that my cousin dismissed in favor of her honda which she considered superior even though it didn't even have an air conditioner and had a manual transmission!