IML: Please Welcome New Member, Gary W. Wilson

IML: Please Welcome New Member, Gary W. Wilson

New Subscriber(s): Gary W Wilson
Email Address is: mopar413@xxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Oregon

Car(s) owned: Do not own any at this time. Have owned a 64, 65, 68, and a couple of 67 Chryler 300s. I have a 66 New Yorker and a 66 Newport. New Yorker is a 4 do ht Newport is 66 2 dr ht.

Self-Introduction: I am 63 years old going on 50. Love all mopars. My wife is a Mopar lover also. We have be mopar crazy for longer that I can remember. I really love the big Imperials. I have axcess to some parts cars for the chryler 300s at this time. 1966 one is a good project, just needs and engine and trans and could be back on the road. Also I am buying a 68 Chrylser with a 440 4 dr sd. It has an excellent body. I am planning on parting it out as I need the 440 for another project. I use to belong to your list, but dropped out for awhile. Would very much like to rejoin. Thank you. Gary W Wilson.