Re: IML: Keeping parts clean for future use

Re: IML: Keeping parts clean for future use

what a relief to hear I'm not the only guy who ever done the frige parts thing, I was begining to think I was a wierdo or something. the over and under type work great for engines, I just hand truck it to the door then slide it in you sometimes need to use wooden blocks to make a level floor, some of them are sloped. and the heads have to be off. a short block with the oil pan removed will fit in most of them. where else could you get a 20 something cubic foot air tight metal storage cabinet with a built in dehumidifier for practicly free .

                                               Michael Pressley