IML: '65 Crown Coupe Ordered New w/300L 413!!!

IML: '65 Crown Coupe Ordered New w/300L 413!!!

Speaking of production data, there is an interesting 1965 Crown Coupe on Ebay. It looks to be low miles, clean, very original, and is in the rare Black Plum monotone color scheme.

More importantly, it seems to be one of the VERY FEW Imperials that I have ever heard of that was ordered from the factory with a Letter Series Chrysler 300 (in this case 300L) motor. The data plate is pictured, and the information seems confirmed by a reliable source.

Check it out!

Paul W.