From: <alan1416@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, August 28, 2005 5:22 PM
Subject: Re: IML: 90 IMP key Ingition

Hello Brad
         Thanks for the fast help, as Merial is sitting on the side of the
road all alone.  I'm hopping it is just the key switch. did yours go nuts
when it broke. i have never had a car i could not shut off. as in the key
would not turn to the off position. I have the cover off but the screw are
Torx non-tamper. the one with the hole in the end of the bit. were can i get
them. I sure don't have the cash to have her towed to the dealer. if it is
just the switch it looks pretty ez to change.

Alan