Re: IML: So much for 1980's Imps being in the price doldrums:

Re: IML: So much for 1980's Imps being in the price doldrums:

I know some people have that prejudice but this guy seems to be specifically talking about this car being the last one off the Windsor?assembly line. Did they actually cease to build 1983 Imperials in April of that year and where were the 90's Imp's built?

John