Sent: Wednesday, August 10, 2005 12:22 PM
Subject: Re: IML: In defense of "customs"

Interesting.

My base model 58 has:

> Power Windows
> Power Six Way Seat
> Vanity Mirror
> Manual Tilt Rear View Mirror

It does not have

> Left Side Exterior Mirror
> the center armrest in the front.  (It does in the rear.)

It also lacks two tone paint, the repeated chrome insert in the roof that
echoes the one on the outside and little gold crowns in various places.  The
sill plates do have the crown, something I noticed also on Patrick Moore's
car, which is also the base model.  The nice map pockets in the door arm
rests are also missing.  It does have the fake tire cover.

It also lacks the word "custom."  Its just an Imperial.  Nothing more.
Nothing less.