Re: IML: Drum Puller on eBay

Except for it being "old," I cannot imagine why anyone would pay close to $70 for a tool that is available from JC Whitney for $29.

--
Joe
Allen, Texas

Just in case somebody is looking for that all important tool  I do not "know" the seller.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4567202002&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:MT:1

Bill & Tami Roddick
'64 Imperial Crown (life-time project)
'72 'Cuda 340 (in pieces right now)