IML: Imperial Strip-Tease

Gang,
Working through the last bits of the settlement on the Imperial. Damages are at ~$6K for the Imp and $5K for the Polara. As a might-as-well, I've negociated with my body-man to paint the Imp. So, I'm stripping off all the chrome. The only thing left on the front clip now are the parking lamp "eyebrows". There's a hole about 15" x 6" to reach up to get them. Seems you can only do this by touch. Been slow going. Going back out tonight to get 'em off. Is there an easier way? I'm betting these were mounted with the clip off the car at factory.

The car had damage from the previous owner on the passenger side and the chrome filler stip between the grille and the bumper is torn up along with a dent in the bumper extensions the wrap around to the side of the car. Also, the headlight pod on the driver's side has a big crack on the joining bridge.

As I suspected, the front clip had been replaced. The under the hood trim and behind the mouldings, blue paint lurks everywhere. The clip must have come from a LeBaron since there's never been any holes drilled for the Imperial emblems on the sides. No matter. The car will be stripped down and put back in the same oyster white it came from the factory with.

Right now, they're finishing up the Polara. Once it's complete, we'll be taking the Imp down to Houston and picking up the Polara. Been over four months now waiting to get these cars back on the road after the accident. Fall is coming soon and Austin seems to be a good convertible city.

Question of the group... The plastic clips the hold the mouldings on the side of the car.. How do they come off? If I take them off, where do I get replacements? Also, how do I get to the driver's side-view mirrors and electric antenna? Can't seem to find the access panels...