Re: IML: Rubber fuel line question..

I haven't followed this thread, so I'm not sure what it's all about, but let me point out that it's not a crime to use a 2" piece of hose to connect a piece of metal tubing to the source and another 2" piece of hose to connect it to the destination, rather than run a hose the entire distance

Roy
67 Crown FDHT.