Re: IML: Imperial safety - Today and Yesteryear...

Re: IML: Imperial safety - Today and Yesteryear...

Engaging as the seat belt question seems to be, I believe it is indeed a Sisyphean task for those of us who think they are of benifit.

Here in Kansas we roll the rock of evolution. It is currently headed back down the hill.

Gary Kitterman
'56 C-73 "Babe"