Sent: Sunday, July 17, 2005 3:59 PM
Subject: [Norton AntiSpam] IML: Which Imperial do I have?

As I try to decipher the plate on my beautiful 1957 Imperial, I'm trying to determine what Model 285 means. Can someone help me? Here are some other numbers and what I think they mean:

Body: 35090
Paint: D (Sovereign Blue Metallic
Trim?: 37
?: 0807
ITE: 2573
349: Dual Headlights
356: Electro Touch Radio, Imperial
323: Heather, custom Contditionaire
332: Solex Glass
Built: August 7, 1957 (Birthday's right around the corner. I truly think I may have a party for her).
285: Model (?)

If anyone can shed some light on the "285" I'd sure appreciate it (and any other info re: breaking these codes.

Thanks so much.

Tim

(Possibly the only) 57 Crown
in Vermont