Re: IML: Please Welcome Russell

Hello Russell and Brad

      you got me thinking now, ill have to look and see what brake system is on my 90 IMP. how can you tell. is it just a simple as a label? I really had not looked, just assumed it was Bendex  and what is the funny looken sticker in the rear driver side window about?  I hate stickers and if it nothing i will scrape it off.

-------------- Original message from Brad Hogg <luxoliner@xxxxxxx>: --------------