Re: IML: 1990 IMP AC

hi Glenn

     Im by no means a gearhead, but i will look in my service manuals and at least tell you what is said. as for the other problems it sounds like a ground wire is not making well. is your dash digital? mine id all Digital and it runs off of fuse # 16. I have had no problems out side of the ATC but i have found that problem, and it been smooth sailing so far. Im at work ( or supost to be LOL) i will up some things on Wed for ya. ill see if i can scan some pages and E-mail them to you if you like or think it will help.

Alan

-------------- Original message from Glennmat1@xxxxxxx: --------------

they told me i needed an actuator and something else for my brakes because they were leaking an abs accumulator and dual braking switch what ever that is.  and my instrument cluster except for the speedometer doesnt work and now the radio lights but no sound and antenna doesnt go up any ideas

glenn