Re: IML:1950 Limo on Ebay - Military

This truly is an interesting car.  With the 6 cylinder
engine, though, it probably has trouble keeping out of
its own way!  According to _The Standard Catalog of
Chrysler 1914-2000_, the 8 passenger cars weighed in
at 4295 lbs for the sedan and 4400 lbs for the
limousine.  The engine made 116 hp at 3600 rpm.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=6181&item=45