Re: IML:1950 Limo on Ebay - Military

That tells us that there were 414 Imperial "Limos". Technically half are limos and half are sedans due to the presence or absence of a divider window. These are the eight cylinder cars that I mentioned. The one here on Ebay is actually a six cylinder Windsor Limo, not an Imperial. I am thinking that there were more of those than the Imperial. It does say that it is a nine passenger car, but I also believe that this only means that the jump seat formed a bench that could seat three more passengers, rather than the traditional two. We may still need to consult that book to find out the correct production number for this car.

Paul W.