From: jcmartin@xxxxxxxxx (Jim Martin)
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2005 19:59:28 -0700
Subject: IML: Canoeing, Hobby & Therapy.
               1939 Custom Imperial

I'm up a creek with out a paddle. My hobby is messing with the C24. My
therapy is driving it. At this point, I'm tired of the Hobby & in
desparate need  of therapy!  I suspect the car has a broken or collapsed
left rear spring as it tends to droop aprox 2 or 3 inches on the left
rear in relation to the rt. rear.

     My Hollander 26/48 interchange shows
24 13/16 X 28 13/16 (RB5) 1 13/16 X1 1/8
for 37/39 Custom Imperials.

     Hollander 46/56 interchange shows
24 13/16 X 28 13/16 (RB4) 1 13/32  X 1
for 41/50 Crown Imperials.

      I've never taken Greek for a second language  so I'm at a loss,
deciding if the two are interchangeable. The only difference I notice
are the last digits ( 1    versus 1 1/8.  I presume they are not. The 39
springs are covered and have aperture's for lubrication. my quandary is,
locating the springs &/or a source for re-arcing them (providing the
spring is not broken). All leads and advice will be gratefully
appreciated.

That's all folks.
Jim @   jcmartin@xxxxxxxxx