From: Anne Zedalis
Sent: Friday, July 08, 2005 6:56 PM
Subject: Re: IML: WPC in Burbank

Bob, can you tell me any more information where exactly they are meeting???

Bob Schmitt <bsbrbank@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi all -

As usual, I'm trying to keep up/catch up with events - I've just learned that the WPC National Meet is here in Burbank-North Hollywood-Los Angeles, starting next Tuesday.  My Imperial needs a bunch of little fixes, but I'll try to (finally) join the WPC and at least get to the car show next Saturday, without too many leaks and a full set of wheel covers.

If any Imperial owners will be coming to the area and would like to get together, send me an email or call during the day to 310-468-4263.  I can recommend a few places to go to in the area that are a little different - the "Blue Room" a retro bar on San Fernando Road and Alameda and the "Viva Cantina" a Mexican restaurant near the LA Equestrian Center (Riverside and Main) that has live cowboy music most every night.  Did you expect a Paris Hilton haunt?

Cheers!

Bob ('66 LeBaron, TeamChicago.com/Imperial)