Re: IML: Carlisle Meet Dave & Mike

Hi ,I'll give Dave a call when I'm in the area . I got here at 4pm on friday.
See you there on Saturday in the am anyway.Thanks,

Luis

Mike Pittinaro <mechimike@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
We're going to be at the IML/OIC tent Saturday
afternoon around 4 for the BBQ. Bring yer fork! (and
something to share)

--- louis colon wrote:

> Hi list this is Luis I finally decided to go and I
> wanted to find out where everybody is going to meet
> on saturday afternoon. I will have my cell #
> 646-208-7766.
>
> Thanks hope to meet you guys there.
>
> Luis
>

> Luis Colon
> 1968 Blue Convertable,1974 Chysler New Yorker.

> Sell on Yahoo! Auctions - No fees. Bid on great
items.

--Mike Pittinaro

"The Surrealist seeks Kittens, runs on Alcohol, and has Three Metal Wheels."